Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mountain Bean

Drink

One of my favourite places in the city to get a cup of coffee is Mountain Bean Coffee Company. Located at 2001 Henderson Highway just before East St. Paul, Mountain Bean is Winnipeg owned and operated.

They have tons of tables to sit at, and even a few couches perfectly positioned in front of the fireplace. The Bean is a great place for studying, there are always spots open and they offer free Wi-Fi. They have so many choices for drinks and food it can be hard to pick what to have! I love the Cinnamon Summit, it's a latte made with cinnamon and white chocolate (I am drooling just thinking about it).

If you don't drink coffee they have a way bigger selection of teas than some other local shops, my favourite is the Marrakesh Mint Green Tea. One of the reasons why I love Mountain Bean is because the owners and staff are so friendly. They are so energetic that they always make me feel happy even at 6:00 am when I'm half asleep. I have a feeling that I'll be spending lots of time studying at Mountain Bean now that CreComm has started! I hope you'll all take my advice and go grab a coffee from the Bean!

Cinnamon Summit

Study Spot!

www.mountainbean.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the counter and chairs! So cute! I'm going to have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete