Friday, February 28, 2014

February Beauty Favourites!

February was a big beauty month for me! I went through my makeup collection and realized that it was time to buy a few new "essential" beauty products. Okay so some things weren't necessarily essentials but who's keeping track anyway? Some products were a hit and some were big misses but I'll save those for another blog post. So without further ado here are my February beauty favourites!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation 

This was hands down my favourite foundation this month. It is so easy to apply and gives a really good amount of coverage. It's also really fast to apply it so I used it on mornings when I had really early classes. It lasts pretty much all day and seems to look even better a few hours after I apply it. Like a lot of other Tarte products it contains Amazonian Clay, which is super cool. Check out Tarte's Amazonian Clay video here. Overall, I love this product!

Benefit Hervana (Blush)

This is the perfect blush for every day makeup looks. The blush is a swirl of three different shades that blend to create a beautiful pinky-purple colour. It also has a bit of shimmer in it which brightens up your cheeks. Perfect for spring!

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow

I wore this eyeshadow almost everyday this month! Read my blog post about it here.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

I love this concealer! It has a really creamy texture, it goes on smooth and doesn't dry out during the day. It works great for hiding dark under eye circles and blemishes. It's an essential part of my makeup bag!

LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub

My lips were so dry and chapped this month so I used this lip scrub every morning to exfoliate them. This stuff smells so good, like caramel popcorn! The best part about this product is that it is completely edible! Once you scrub it on your lips you can lick it off! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment