Monday, September 17, 2012

Hilary Druxman



Shop

I love shopping! There are so many great places in Winnipeg to find beautiful clothing and accessories. Through my extensive research in the field of shopping I have come across Hilary Druxman, a jewellery store right in the Exchange District (so close to Red River College that I could shop there on my lunch hour). 

I first discovered the store a few years ago when a family friend told me she got a ring custom designed at the shop. I checked the store out for myself and I couldn't help but make my first Hilary purchase! Ever since I put on my first Druxman design, I have been absolutely hooked! I've lost count of how many necklaces, rings, bracelets and charms I've purchased, but I have a good rotation system so each piece gets its turn to shine! 

All of Hilary Druxman Inc's jewellery is designed and crafted in their Winnipeg studio, another great reason to love their products. The studio is so beautiful, all of the designs are displayed in a very neat and clean fashion making it easy to view all of the amazing pieces. 

Many of the designs have been created to donate money to different charities and organizations. Twelve unique pieces of jewellery can be purchased that each bring out your inner philanthropist. Now you can look good and feel really good too!

The custom work they do there is gorgeous. It still shocks me that everything is created right here in Winnipeg. Hilary's designs have been featured in many magazines and lots of celebrities have been spotted wearing them! In 2004, Hilary opened up a retail store in Santa Monica, CA, and she even has an online store so you can do some shopping right after you read this! 

Next time you're in the Exchange District go check out her store, I promise you'll love it!

Happy shopping friends!



Some of my favourite Hilary pieces 




1 comment: