Thursday, January 17, 2013

One Line A Day

Write

Life can be so busy and stressful, the days and weeks seem to go by so fast! Thinking about what you did last weekend is hard enough and trying to remember what you did this time last year is nearly impossible. I didn't want to wake up in a few years and have no memories of the little events that happened each day, so I found the perfect solution for this problem! It is a pretty, turquoise notebook with the words One Line A Day: A Five Year Memory Book written on the cover in shiny gold printing.
 
 It is a place to write a few notes each day about the things you did and who you spent your day with. Each page represents one day with five different spots for each year. I love this format because in five years when I go back through the journal I will be able to see everything I did each day from 2013-2017.
 
Since there are only a few lines for each day it is much easier to keep up with than trying to write a long journal entry. I think everyone should get themselves a One Line A Day journal so that all of your memories will be forever preserved in a beautiful notebook! I wish my mom or grandma had kept a book like this so I could have read about how they spent their time when they were my age.
 
The One Line A Day: A Five Year Memory Book is available at Chapters stores and Amazon.com

1 comment: