Saturday, March 30, 2013

Get Retro!

I love old music so much! The songs from the 40's to the early 70's all seemed to spread positive messages. I am thankful I was exposed to old music at an early age and I think it has made me have a strong appreciation for good music. I think the world could be a better place if music was all still about love and peace.

A few weeks ago I went to a record convention here in Winnipeg and I started my vinyl collection! It was amazing, I even found an Elvis record from the early 50's! There is nothing like putting on a record, hearing the crackle, and relaxing as the songs play.

Here are a few retro songs that will put you in a good mood!

50's
Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darin


60's
Kansas City / Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey! - The Beatles



70's
My Sweet Lord - George Harrison


I hope that put a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment