Wednesday, April 10, 2013

IPP Approved!

I am so glad I can finally say that my IPP has been approved! It was a stressful few months coming up with an idea and then waiting to find out if the instructors would let me do it.

For my IPP (or independent professional project) I am going to be the social media coordinator for Ken Peter's Dance Express and I will also be running their website!

I have been dancing at Dance Express since 2007 and teaching there since 2008. I love being a part of the Dance Express family and I knew that I wanted to do something dance related for my IPP.

I came up with the idea to run their website and social media accounts because I knew it would be a way to combine all of the skills I learned in CreComm with my love of dance.

So now that my idea has been approved I can finally get started on my project! I am going to meet with the owners of Dance Express to go over my plan and then I am going to start a Twitter account, a Facebook page, an Instagram account, and also redesign the website.

I am really excited to learn more about photography. I am going to be taking photos at all of the competitions, recitals, and classes this year. I am also going to be making a few videos to add to the website.

I am so excited!

So please stay tuned for the launch of my IPP and then you can follow Dance Express on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment