Friday, April 19, 2013

Year 1 Complete!

It is so crazy to think that I'm already finished my first year of CreComm! It flew by. I am only one year away from graduating and being a grown up!

I remember being so nervous and I didn't know what to expect coming in to the program. I thought I would never be able to make it through but I did!

I had so many great experiences and I created so many projects that I am proud of.

My electronic publishing assignment from the first week compared to my last assignment shows a huge improvement in my design skills.

After finishing the PR and AD exams I realized I have learned so much and retained so much of the discussions we had in class.

I am so excited to be majoring in PR next year and I can't wait to see what kind of challenges will be thrown at me.

I am also going to try and redesign my blog over the summer so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment