Monday, November 4, 2013

Wedding Week!

My brother James is getting married on Friday and I am so excited! He is marrying Jenn, a lovely girl that he met while working at MPI.

They are such a wonderful couple and I am so happy for the two of them. I am also so thrilled to be gaining a sister-in-law!

The ceremony is at North Kildonan United Church and the reception is at the Gates on Roblin.

I am one of Jenn's bridesmaids and I will be wearing a navy satin Calvin Klein dress, with nude coloured pumps.

After the ceremony we will be going to the Legislative Building to take photos with the wedding party. Hopefully the weather cooperates and it isn't too cold out!

I am in charge of the music for the reception and I want to make the perfect playlist. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music so I think the music will have something for everyone. I've got songs by James Brown, Elvis, the Beatles, Michael Jackson, the Spice Girls, and the Black Eyed Peas just to name a few.

I love to dance and I can't wait to tear up the dance floor with my family!

I'll make sure to post some pictures after the wedding!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. You're likely dancing the night away as I read this post. :) You've had a full week!

    ReplyDelete