Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My 5 favourite things this week

1.) Breaking Bad:

The last episode of the series is airing this Sunday night and I cannot wait! I have been obsessed with this show for a while now and I can't believe it's all coming to an end. I'm a die hard Jesse Pinkman fan and my only hope is that he makes it out of the show alive!



2.) Add More ~ing To Your Life by Gabrielle Bernstein 

I just started reading this book and I am already feeling inspired. Basically the book teaches you how to change your perception in order to fight off your ego (that little thing inside you that feeds your fears and doubts) and become a happier person. It's the first step towards a more spiritual life full of positivity. It also teaches you how to meditate... I'm very intrigued!

3.) Mom's Apple Pie Tea

This tea from Davids Tea is incredible. It tastes exactly how it sounds and is perfect for a cool fall evening. I highly recommend it!

4.) My Ukelele

Last year for Christmas my boyfriend Jesse bought me a ukelele that is painted to look like a watermelon. I absolutely love it! It is simple to learn, there are even a ton of YouTube videos that will teach you how to play different songs. I am a huge Beatles fan and I got the chance to see Paul McCartney live this summer! This week I've been reminiscing about the concert and playing Something on my pretty ukelele. 

5.) Knitting

Now that the cool weather is here I finally have the urge to knit! The projects I am working on now are an infinity scarf, a blanket, and slippers. I figure if I start now I should have some pretty awesome Christmas gifts to give to my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment