Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Top picks for fall

My favourite season is finally here! Time for hot lattes, cozy sweaters and brisk park walks!

Here are my top picks for fall:

1.) The Poncho

This sweater style is making a comeback! It's the perfect shape for staying cozy in the classroom or office. This one is MICHAEL Michael Kors. It has a high price tag but the fabric is so soft! There are much more affordable options popping up in lots of stores, I'll be shopping around to find the perfect one!



2.) Ugg boots

The fall shoe that never goes out of style! This is a wardrobe staple that I think every girl should own. I like the caramel coloured ankle boots and the sand coloured moccasins. Costo sells a super affordable knockoff version and they look and feel very similar.

3.) The lululemon vinyasa scarf

This scarf is amazing! It is perfect for fall and you can wear it so many different ways. Check out this YouTube video that shows you how to create all of the different styles.





4.) The Starbucks pumpkin spice latte

The perfect fall drink, enough said!


5.) Navy nail polish

I love fall nail polish colours! They are much more sophisticated than the neon summer hues. This season I am wearing dark navy and loving it! My favourite version is After School Boy Blazer by Essie. 
What are you favourite picks for fall?

-Sarah 


1 comment: