Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NFL Sunday Snack

I love spending my Sunday's watching the NFL with my boyfriend Jesse and his family for 3 reasons:

1.) I love cheering for the Detroit Lions
2.) I love spending time with Jesse and his family
3.) I love the snacks!

So sure the football is great but the snacks come in a pretty close second. Something about Sunday's just make me want to eat all day! I found this recipe for bean dip and it tastes delicious! It is perfect served warm with some taco chips and pairs perfectly with football.

Ingredients:
1 can of pork and beans with molasses
1 cup of velveeta cheese chopped into cubes
1 stick of pioneer farmers sausage (taken out of the casing)
1 cup of salsa

First you fry the sausage in a pan until it is cooked. Next you add the beans, cheese, and salsa to the pan. Stir occasionally until the mixture is warm and the cheese is melted. Pour into a bowl and serve with taco chips.

This recipe is fast and delicious! I highly recommend you serve it at your next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment