Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scary Movie Season!

Halloween is just around the corner which means it's scary movie season! I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies. Sometimes I get so terrified and I think "what on earth made me watch this?" But then when the terror is over and the sun comes up I forget how scared I was and everything seems fine. 

I have made a list of the top 5 Halloween movies/shows that you must watch. Some are scary, some are quirky, but all of them are entertaining!

1.) Sinister

This one is terrifying, I could barely sleep after watching it. But that's what scary movies are supposed to do right?


2.) Hocus Pocus

Sarah Jessica Parker, Bette Midler, and Kathy Najimy star in this spooky yet funny film. It is the one movie I make sure to watch every Halloween!


3.) The Paranormal Activity Series

These films are bone chilling! They make me terrified that I have ghosts living in my house. I would never watch any of these movies alone. 


4.) The Shining

Jack Nicholson gives an amazing performance in this classic movie! Stephen King just released his sequel to the book The Shining so hopefully there will be a new movie out soon! 


5.) American Horror Story

This is a TV series not a movie so it offers hours and hours of terror! The first season is the best and I recommend you watch it if you are looking for a scare with a bit more of a plot. 



What are your favourite Halloween movies?

1 comment: